Our business areas
The Boozt Group’s presence is growing within the Nordic fashion e-commerce market and we recognise Nordic region’s attractive market opportunity. Therefore, we must continue to evolve our potential. By setting higher standards and developing the correct strategies, we can measure our successes and address our pitfalls.
We have responded to the Nordic online apparel market growth opportunity with the expansion of three business segments: Boozt.com, Booztlet.com and other.
- Boozt.com is a multi-brand online fashion shop with more than 500 brands for women, men and children.
- Offering a blend of commercial, premium and International brands, the online store features a confident and diverse selection.
- Besides clothing and lingerie, the multi-brand store features a large selection of shoes, accessories, sports and activewear.
- With a strong focus on customer support, Boozt’s In-house Customer Service team provides help in 13 languages.
- Boozt.com aims to attract modern Scandinavian fashion followers by being the most convenient place for online apparel shopping.
Read more about Boozt.com
- Since 2015, Booztlet.com has been the fashion outlet offering in-style fashion, under budget.
- Popular styles sold are at the end of their lifetime and offered with very high discounts.
- Customers pay for shipping and returns, but still receive our promise of fast shipping and great customer service.
- Customers located near Copenhagen can visit our physical Booztlet retail store and try items on prior to purchase.
- Local language versions available in Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Poland
Read more about Booztlet.com
- Booztlet physical outlet store in Copenhagen and Beauty by Boozt.com in Roskilde, Denmark.
- Our physical retail stores in Denmark to complement the customer offering
- The modern stores have been designed with large screens and touch screens for shopping online.
Read more about our other business segment.